The board usually meets two times per year at the State Capitol in Bismarck. The meeting starts at 9:00 am and this portion of the day is used to examine veterinary candidates for state licensure through written examination and individual oral interviews. The business portion of the meeting starts around 1:00 pm, and is devoted to review of complaints against licensees and other board business.
The board schedules conference calls as necessary to handle business in between face-to-face meetings.
All board meetings, except executive sessions, are open to the public.
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Project Room, North Dakota Heritage Center
- Special meeting to discuss proposed revisions to the veterinary practice act (NDCC 43-29)
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Lecture Rooms A and B, North Dakota Heritage Center
- 9:00am - 12:00 pm: Examine candidates for state licensure.
- 12:00pm - 5:00pm: Business portion of the meeting.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
North Dakota State Capitol
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Examine candidates for state licensure.
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Business portion of the meeting.
Please contact the board office for more information on board meetings.